Transformers Takara Disney Mickey Mouse Transformer (Color Version) Review

Transformers Takara Disney Mickey Mouse Transformer (Color Version)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I like this figure. This one is a Japanese figure that is actually worth getting. The black and white one is garbage in comparison to this. He has no weapons but design makes up for it. He has a visor over his eyes which I would leave over his face for transformation. I wish the Mickey on his head could hide away in robot mode. If they make ones of Phineas and Ferb, I'll cry. A nice combination of Optimus Prime and Mickey Mouse.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Transformers Takara Disney Mickey Mouse Transformer (Color Version)

The Transformers Mickey figure measures 4" tall and roughly 3" in width. By tucking, shifting, and swiveling parts, the robot may be transformed into a truck with trailer.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Transformers Takara Disney Mickey Mouse Transformer (Color Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment