
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have purchased both ROBOTIME R/C Dinosaur Large Triceratops and Large Apatosaurus. I found quality very good and will in time purchase the other pieces. I lightly sand the edges and remove the numbers from the pieces although it is not necessary. The directions are fairly easy to follow. It took about 12 hrs to assemble each one, but I was not rushing the assembly. You can build them in less or more time depending on your level of detail.
Click Here to see more reviews about: ROBOTIME R/C Dinosaur Triceratops Large
Wooden Puzzle That You Assemble - Fully Functioning Robot When Completed!This Triceratops is a Robotic Wooden 3D Puzzle that is RC controlled with motion and light sensors. It Walks, Snaps and Roars on command with its unique controller which looks like a dinosaur egg!
Click here for more information about ROBOTIME R/C Dinosaur Triceratops Large

0 comments:
Post a Comment